ENGLISH CROSSROAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ENGLISH CROSSROAD

THE FORUM FOR YOUR THIRST

Happy new year 2014 to every committed teacher and student
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Gateway-based Writing Lessons
Check Your Vocabulary for IELTS.pdf I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 5:34 am by THE TEACHER

» Gateway-based Communication Lessons
Check Your Vocabulary for IELTS.pdf I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 5:27 am by THE TEACHER

»  Gateway Grammar Lessons
Check Your Vocabulary for IELTS.pdf I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 5:09 am by THE TEACHER

» Gateway Vocabulary Lessons
Check Your Vocabulary for IELTS.pdf I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 4:58 am by THE TEACHER

» 2nd year Bac Quizzes
Check Your Vocabulary for IELTS.pdf I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 4:48 am by THE TEACHER

» Comp & voc quiz
Check Your Vocabulary for IELTS.pdf I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 7:15 am by THE TEACHER

» COMMON CORE QUIZZEZ -GLOBAL TESTS/COMPREHENSION+LANGUAGE+WRITING
Check Your Vocabulary for IELTS.pdf I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 1:32 pm by Mohamed-blg

» what about spicing up this forum
Check Your Vocabulary for IELTS.pdf I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 3:19 pm by THE TEACHER

» Oxford_Picture_Dictionary_Interactive CD
Check Your Vocabulary for IELTS.pdf I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:15 am by THE TEACHER

Similar topics
My Statistics

Check Your Vocabulary for IELTS.pdf

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
THE TEACHER
Administrator
Administrator
THE TEACHER

Check Your Vocabulary for IELTS.pdf Empty
PostSubject: Check Your Vocabulary for IELTS.pdf   Check Your Vocabulary for IELTS.pdf I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:22 pm

Nonnative speakers of English will find this instructional workbook a helpful source for improving and expanding their English language vocabulary in preparation for the IELTS examination (International English Language Test for Students). Over 60 activities are provided, including word games, puzzles, and quizzes that are specifically designed to target problems areas common to nonnative speakers.

DOWNLOAD

Check Your Vocabulary for IELTS.pdf 0230033601.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_

Last edited by THE TEACHER on Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:35 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
bigkasanova
bigkasanova

PostSubject: very beatiful   Check Your Vocabulary for IELTS.pdf I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 3:16 pm

thank you teacher thats really goo work but wh hope to put some thing else like mathematic or science not only English & THANK YOU for that! lol!
Back to top Go down
THE TEACHER
Administrator
Administrator
THE TEACHER

PostSubject: this is a forum for Enllish   Check Your Vocabulary for IELTS.pdf I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:45 am

I appreciate your remark,but the forum is primarily for English lol!
Back to top Go down
marhaba

PostSubject: Re: Check Your Vocabulary for IELTS.pdf   Check Your Vocabulary for IELTS.pdf I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:19 am

thank u teacher for that
Back to top Go down
THE TEACHER
Administrator
Administrator
THE TEACHER

PostSubject: Re: Check Your Vocabulary for IELTS.pdf   Check Your Vocabulary for IELTS.pdf I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:48 am

marhaba wrote:
thank u teacher for that

you are the most welcome
Back to top Go down
fereshshte

PostSubject: Re: Check Your Vocabulary for IELTS.pdf   Check Your Vocabulary for IELTS.pdf I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 12:14 am

the download link is not working...! Sad
Back to top Go down
THE TEACHER
Administrator
Administrator
THE TEACHER

PostSubject: Re: Check Your Vocabulary for IELTS.pdf   Check Your Vocabulary for IELTS.pdf I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 5:57 pm

fereshshte wrote:

Sorry I will fix that ASAP
Back to top Go down
THE TEACHER
Administrator
Administrator
THE TEACHER

PostSubject: Re: Check Your Vocabulary for IELTS.pdf   Check Your Vocabulary for IELTS.pdf I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:37 am

fereshshte wrote:

THANKS FOR REPORTING THAT BROKEN LINK.iT IS WORKING NOW.WHEN YOU GET THE FIRST PAGE LOOK AT THE TOP RIGHT SIDE AND CLICK ON (SKIP AD)THEN HERE WE GO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check Your Vocabulary for IELTS.pdf   Check Your Vocabulary for IELTS.pdf I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Check Your Vocabulary for IELTS.pdf
Page 1 of 1