ENGLISH CROSSROAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ENGLISH CROSSROAD

THE FORUM FOR YOUR THIRST

Happy new year 2014 to every committed teacher and student
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Gateway-based Writing Lessons
The Complete Book of Intelligence Tests I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 5:34 am by THE TEACHER

» Gateway-based Communication Lessons
The Complete Book of Intelligence Tests I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 5:27 am by THE TEACHER

»  Gateway Grammar Lessons
The Complete Book of Intelligence Tests I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 5:09 am by THE TEACHER

» Gateway Vocabulary Lessons
The Complete Book of Intelligence Tests I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 4:58 am by THE TEACHER

» 2nd year Bac Quizzes
The Complete Book of Intelligence Tests I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 4:48 am by THE TEACHER

» Comp & voc quiz
The Complete Book of Intelligence Tests I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 7:15 am by THE TEACHER

» COMMON CORE QUIZZEZ -GLOBAL TESTS/COMPREHENSION+LANGUAGE+WRITING
The Complete Book of Intelligence Tests I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 1:32 pm by Mohamed-blg

» what about spicing up this forum
The Complete Book of Intelligence Tests I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 3:19 pm by THE TEACHER

» Oxford_Picture_Dictionary_Interactive CD
The Complete Book of Intelligence Tests I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:15 am by THE TEACHER

My Statistics

The Complete Book of Intelligence Tests

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bigkasanova
bigkasanova

The Complete Book of Intelligence Tests Empty
PostSubject: The Complete Book of Intelligence Tests   The Complete Book of Intelligence Tests I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:41 pm

The Complete Book of Intelligence Tests Thecompletebookofintell

The Complete Book of Intelligence Tests: 500 Exercises to Improve, Upgrade and Enhance
Your Mind Strength

Book Description:

Enjoyable mental exercises to help boost performance on IQ tests

This engaging book offers readers the ultimate in calisthenics for the brain.

Using the same fun, informative, and accessible style that have made his previous
books so popular, Philip Carter helps people identify mental strengths and weaknesses,
and provides methods for improving memory, boosting creativity, and tuning in to
emotional intelligence. Featuring never-before-published tests designed specifically
for this book, plus answers for all questions, this latest treasure trove from a MENSA
puzzle editor outlines a fun, challenging program for significantly enhancing performance
in all areas of intelligence.

DOWNLOAD:

HERE!!
By: Mr Abdeljabar
Back to top Go down
OtherWise`Me
OtherWise`Me

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Book of Intelligence Tests   The Complete Book of Intelligence Tests I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:05 pm

Very intersting boOk! that's nice , thanks awfully Mr !
Back to top Go down
hamiddwib

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Book of Intelligence Tests   The Complete Book of Intelligence Tests I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:12 am

it's nice book thetcher
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Book of Intelligence Tests   The Complete Book of Intelligence Tests I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ENGLISH CROSSROAD :: TEACHERS' FORUM :: TEACHER ELECTRONIC LIBRARY :: METHODOLOGY/EDUCATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY CORNER :: BOOKS / ARTICLES/VIDEOS-
Jump to: